Monday, March 22, 2010

Today has been a Monday...

Today started as a *Monday* everything went wrong ~ then I did two things to make it better ~ chocolate cake and shopping!

Here's a chocolate cake you'll love!


My recipe ~ for the best ever Chocolate Cake:

1 box of Duncan Hines Devil's Food Cake mix
3 large eggs
1 cup of water
1 cup of mayonnaise
~Mix~
Bake in greased pan(s)
@ 350 degree's for 30 minutes
~Let cool ~
Frost with two cans of milk chocolate frosting (store bought) ~ and enjoy!

Next, some retail therapy!  I've been searching high and low for the perfect *coffee table*  I went to Home Goods today and finally brought this home ~ this table has been teasing me for several months now, first it was $275 ~ then $199 and today $175...I saved money waiting!  




Chocolate cake and the perfect coffee table, a Zen moment here! 
Monday is feeling much better now!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coffee table...and I love the candlesticks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam so gonna try that cake recipe! And, I so LOVE that round table!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete