Friday, January 15, 2010

The mail is on the couch!


My new *postcard* pillows - one I bought at Target and the other I made!



Close-up shot of the one I bought!


Today, I was in the process of *making* a postcard pillow and I had to run to Target ~ just for dog treats.  Of course I walked out of Target and my bill was $79.88...that's a lot of dog treats {that's what I'm going to tell hubby!}.  I couldn't resist this pillow - it was $19.99 and I thought it would look great with the one I was making!


This is the one I was making!  I printed out a postcard image from The Graphics Fairy on an inkjet cotton sheet and then sewed it on cotton muslin and stuffed!  Viola!



You can pick this up at all the craft stores!



This is the kind of mail I enjoy getting! *wink*

1 comment:

  1. I lovvvve your pillows. The one you bought is cute, but I like the one you made most of all Ü

    ReplyDelete