Monday, February 22, 2010

Flameless ~Love~

I love the idea of a flameless candle, however I'm sure you'll agree with me they're not that attractive.  I like using them on bookshelves or in cabinets to add some *glow*.  


I made mine more attractive!  Using white burlap and Mod Podge...very simple!


 I had some old skelton keys that I tied on them with twine.


I would never have lit candles on this shelf, but I can have these going forever and they look great!

With all the different colors of burlap, you could really have a great variety of flameless candles.   I'm going to make more of these and stamping on them ~ Paris ~ Crowns ~ Eiffel Towers! *Enjoy*

I'm linking today to:



6 comments:

  1. Marcy,
    I love your candles! I have a love affair with burlap right now, so of course I love yours. And the key is the perfect touch!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! That is awesome! Totally taking this for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The keys are a perfect finishing touch. Great job!

    I hope you'll drop by AtticMag to tour my home.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candles look so beautiful. So simple and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!! I am loving the flameless candles as well!! Thank you for the inspiration from yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea! And so pretty!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete