Saturday, January 9, 2010

Furry Kids

Some pictures of my little dog faces! Conan and Brighton! I was blog hopping yesterday and came across a couple of other bloggers who have Cavaliers, so I felt I should join in and share some pictures of our little poochies!
Brighton and Conan are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels - don't tell them, they think they're humans!

This is Brighton - she's a Blenheim. Named after one of my favorite stores ~ Brighton! She has a heart shaped marking on the top of her head!


Here's Conan, he's a Ruby! Yes, he's named after the late night show talk host.



When we went to pick out a puppy five years ago, we were only planning on one {Brighton}, however, Conan melted our hearts and we couldn't leave without him! Having two puppies at one time is the best recommendation I can give to anyone wanting to get a puppy. They have kept each other company from day one.

This is a picture of our Christmas card from a couple of years ago! It was snowing out and they were trying to catch the snowflakes!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful fur kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your furry kids are adorable! I have a tri-color Cavalier - they're wonderful dogs!

    Your blog is absolutely wonderful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete