Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Poor little pillows...

I was just browsing through HGTV's site ~ Rate My Space and saw picture-after-picture of Karate chopped pillows....uggghh! I can't stand it! Leave the pillows alone!

This room, I would have rated it a 5 ~ except for the Karate chops!




Shabby Chic Karate chops...soft, delicate little chops!



Contemporary Karate chops...there must be Ninjas living here!



Now this is more like it! This looks very inviting! Sit down and relax, no martial arts here!


Nice and natural pillows, the way they were made!




Just one little round pillow here, but it says "come and sit down and enjoy the view with me"!

I'm starting a new campaign....Just say no to Karate chopped pillows!

1 comment:

  1. I support your 'no karate chop' campaign. Leave the pillows alone!

    ReplyDelete