Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rib Fest

Memorial Day weekend is here and our favorite thing to grill is Ribs!!!

So I thought I'd share with you my recipe for the best ever Ribs - I promise!

Pork Loin Ribs
Barbeque Sauce
Salt & Pepper
and

Salt & Pepper the ribs or use any seasonings you prefer
Put just a little bbq sauce on the ribs - you'll use the rest when you grill them
Put them in the Oven bag(s) 2 slabs fit in one turkey size bag
Close bag - poke the recommended holes in the bag and then put them on a cookie sheet
and bake at 350 for 90 minutes...(they will be so tender)

Take them out and flash them on the grill
with bbq sauce for 7 minutes (or depending on how browned you like them)

I promise you will have the most tender, delicious ribs ever!

Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment