Thursday, July 2, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On ~ Bitch!!!

Now if this title doesn't catch your eye! *wink*


I made a basket for a Breast Cancer fundraiser event - I had such a great time finding all the things to put in it! I could have made several, it was so fun. I knew I wanted it to be a *pink* basket, supporting the cause. I named it "Keep Calm and Carry On ~ Bitch". My inspiration was a bottle of Bitch wine and in the picture frame I put a copy of the poster Keep Calm and Carry On. I added some Bath and Body products, ceramic white birds, a cute bottle with a crown on top, an Eiffel Tower candle holder, a tiara and pink M&M's all in a cute Diva box ~ what more could you need!

It was a great time at the fundraiser and my basket sold for $110.00. The woman who purchased it was so excited to win it in the silent auction. I'm already starting to plan my basket(s) for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment