Monday, June 1, 2009

Flea Market Fun!


I've been going to the Kane County Flea Market for many years now. I always seem to find a treasure each time I go. I usually go with my friend Pat. She always has to stop at the Funnel Cake stand. I think I gain weight watching her eat these! Of course she weighs about 90 lbs.!











Enough about the junk food! I recently picked up this treasure ~ a doll bed.


















Many thought it was a baby bed/crib, no it's not. I imagined it painted white and making it a Flower Bed.

After sanding and spray painting it several times ~ here's how it turned out!


I did try to get my two doggies to see if they would like using it as a dog bed, but they wouldn't have anything to do with it!




Brighton and Conan {our furry kids!} ~ it was hot out!

No comments:

Post a Comment