Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Picnic crate

Summer time... it's the time of year our weekends
are all booked up~
enjoying time with *family*friends & fun*
 ~~~~~
 I made this picnic crate
to haul *things* for our summer gatherings

It's staged here for the picture...

Actually~
 it's been filled with chips,
paper plates, napkins, ketchup, mustard,
a table cloth, forks, knifes and everything else that will fit in it for a
weekend gathering~


The crate started out like this,
{from Joann's}
they had unfinished and white one's ~
  I went with
the white one


The paper napkins are from Tuesday Morning
I used the top layer of the napkin...
{there's 3 layers to a paper napkin}

 and Mod Podge'd it on the crate...

for a one-of-a-kind picnic crate!


 

 I'm loving this crate,

I can jam pack so much in here ~
and head off to a weekend gathering!


6 comments:

  1. That's the second lot of gorgeous napkins I've seen in blogland recently. I think I need to go shopping !
    The napkins look so great on your crate. I love this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I LOVE this. It's just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful idea and how you made this. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest idea! I would never have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest idea! I would never have thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea....I love it! I don't know why, but I always enjoy seeing vegetable projects, especially in the summer, and of course I love your picnic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and fun. Perfect for summer picnics and veggies.

    ReplyDelete