Friday, June 22, 2012

Some bracelet organizing

Here's
the after of my organizing marathon ~

all my bracelets were in a drawer...
I would go through it, pulling them all out to find the right one to wear.

I'm excellent at being unorganized...

not anymore!


of course it didn't start looking like this,

it started out as a black, velvet bracelet
 holder from Michael's.

Nice, but not for me.


So, I painted it...and then
Mod Podged burlap



It was looking a little too much like a bird perch...


so I added some embellishing



and got to work organizing them...

I never realized how many bracelets
I had until now!



My bracelets are very handy now!

Have a great weekend!
 
Linking up to:


3 comments:

  1. Love this idea, it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love what you did here! It looks so customized and far more interesting!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're trying to burn fat then you have to get on this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete