Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Next project crossed off my list...

A little Paris, white shabby chair


I finally joined in on the ASCP wagon!

For this project, I used the Pure White paint...
I truly loved the paint, and wax ~
the sanding was my favorite!


 

this was my inspiration for a Frenchy chair ~

this is what I found...

I had to sneak this into the house...it was ugly, but had
great bones!


For the fabric, I used a drop cloth
and I stenciled the front and back

I didn't cover the arm rests, I liked the look, and I liked less work even more!


I'm loving this shabby French chair ~

Thanks for stopping by!


Link party's I'm joining:

14 comments:

  1. Very nice transformation. I like the bare arms look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this Frenchy chair turned out! I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance, drop by and visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girl you done good. I love how it turned out. Happy you tried the paint, it sure is great right. The sanding is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chair & good job...I enjoyed my visit...I invite you to stop by my blog for a peak...Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. I like your chair. Very simple with French charm.
    Julie from down under

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Your chair turned out super cute....Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my post! Your newest follower Tabitha@ simplyhomecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chair is gorgeous! You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is SO cute! I have a chair I just picked up this week and I've been wanting to do the same thing - I kept going back and forth on color, but I think you nailed it with the pure white. And that just happens to be my first can of ASCP too! Found you on Miss Mustard Seed - hope you will check me out too! http://frecklefaceathome.blogspot.com/
    xo-Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with this chair!! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this chair makeover. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing at Wow. This will be one of the features tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your chair is so adorable! I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the well deserved feature - love the new look chair. Also been looking around your blog and found the great postcard pillow - I need to find me some Inkjet cotton !

    ReplyDelete