Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter decorating

A little Easter decorating going on here today ~


I painted some peat pots with acrylic paint

and picked the egg image from The Graphics Fairy


Mod Podged the image on and added a light sprinkling of glitter!


I've been growing winter wheat grass in baskets and pots ~ bringing some spring time inside!

If you can't find winter wheat grass seeds,
you can use cat nip seeds ~ you can find them at
pet supply stores...I've been told it's the same thing!


I'm joining The Graphics Fairy today for Brag Monday!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love the painted peat pots - I'm going to raid my husband's gardening shed this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the giant spiked rabbit-impaler thing...(kidding) - nice work. Mod Podge! Learn something every day. Mod Podge! I want to keep saying and saying it. what a great brand name.

    talk to you later -
    Peter G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, but where does one find the peat pots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got these peat pots at Wal-Mart in the garden section, you can find them at any garden center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these! I made some years ago and still adore them. Yours turned out so cute!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete