Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bows Bows Bows

My sweet little granddaughter is
seven months old!

She's slightly challenged in the hair department {meaning; lack of!}

So she always has a little hairband and bow on -
 just so we don't get those awkward comments
"is it a boy"...when she's dressed head to toe in pink!

Here's my latest project to hold all those bows!


this was a thrift store find - a very ugly picture
in a great frame!  I removed the glass and the picture
and sprayed the frame Ballet Pink.


then I covered foam core board with fabric and added the bright ribbons


now all her little bows are conveniently accessible 
(this isn't all of them!)

Here's a gratuitous grandma picture....

I made her these little "pig tails" from
one of those hair pieces that we all
bought at the mall years ago...that
we never wore...or maybe wore just once!

She doesn't *likey* these too much...but
we get a good chuckle when we put these on her!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...that's adorable! :) Found your map wreath at Too Much Time on my Hands and have been enjoying looking through your links!

    ReplyDelete