Monday, November 15, 2010

Wish ticket

I've starting doing some Xmas crafting

i'm giving myself a little challenge this year

i'm going to do a tree with things
that i already have,
or that i make,
or i buy at the dollar store,
or i buy at Michael's

{i keep bending my rules...
originally i wasn't going to buy anything...
that's okay it's my little contest i'm participating in!}

 i'll give you a little ~sneak peak~ of what i have so far


i'm using one of The Graphics Fairy's images
for the ticket - and i used the Fontanesi font from dafont
to add WISH to the ticket


i got these glass ornaments at Michael's...
they're 50% off this week!
added some shredded sheet music, some glitter,
tinsel and a WISH...then added the silver key (already had!)


Next, this one was fun,
i used the Eiffel Tower from Papertoys.com
printed it on cardstock, cut it out, glued it together
then used Mod Podge and sprinkled glitter
added a little coffee filter rosette...


I've got many, many more to make, a lot of glitter to clean up
and
hoping I'll be done by Xmas!



3 comments:

  1. You are amazing, I wish I had that talent. Thank you for sharing.

    Debbie Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wish ticket!

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what was the font you used for the numbers on the wish ticket? It would be very helpful.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete