Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Yellow

I've been a little MIA lately...

I'm in need of some sunshine, 

some Yellow!

my mom gifted me with these funky yellow sunglasses
she found at a thrift store...
not exactly my style, but they are yellow and that makes me happy!

I've been making yellow pillows, this wool felt rose
was so easy and yellow


next, i made this one {seems to be a popular one these days}


Sunshine pillows


I'm going shopping for some yellow shoes today and
maybe I'll wear those yellow sunglasses too!  Shoes + yellow = happy!

Have a great weekend...
have a Yellow weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Denise@pairtreefoundation.orgFebruary 19, 2011 at 7:06 AM

    Love the pillows. I used to sing 'you are my sunshine' to my husband before he got out of bed in the morning. I think your pillow would be a great reminder for me to bring back the 'sunshine'. You've inspired me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pillows Marcy. I hear ya on the winter blue and no sunshine. Things are looking better for us these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please consider doing a tutorial on your flower pillow. It's fabulous!
    cbrayack at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete