Friday, August 28, 2009

Spooky Things at HomeGoods!

I L.O.V.E. Halloween! - I don't know what it is, but I love Halloween more than Xmas! I did live next door to a cemetery for about eight years, maybe that made me morbid? Summer is winding down, and the days are getting shorter ~ I feel Fall approaching. I went to HomeGoods today and I found some treasures!

I found this *beautiful* witch today! I put her on the easel in the corner of my kitchen - I'm not ready to leave her there - just taking a picture. I was debating about purchasing her - I had her in my cart (actually laying on top of the cart) and then I had three different women stop me and say "where are those" - I said, I think I got the only one {I did - sorry} I knew I had to bring her home! Broomhilda is in the house!

I found these treasure's too! The SPOOKY blocks, candy corn garland and the Dracula that you plug into your computer! Dracula was only $4.99! I 'm working on some Halloween projects - but you'll have to wait to see those! If you want to find the good Halloween stuff, start shopping now! *Boo*

No comments:

Post a Comment