Monday, October 25, 2010

Lavender bliss

I recently bought some Lavender bliss...
sixteen ounces of Lavender bliss to be exact!

to make sachets...
 i used a Holy Card image from The Graphics Fairy

printed them out on fabric
in black & white


sewed and filled with lavender
 and added  little

Fleur-de-lis charms


 ~Love~

this Madonna and Child
Holy Card image



I'm going to put these on Xmas gifts
for family & friends

yes, this lavender smells as beautiful as it looks ~ bliss!

i have a lot more sachets to make...
a few for me too!

Today.I'm.joining
The Graphics Fairy for Brag Monday

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Found you on The Girl Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I followed you home from the girl creative. The sachet's are beautiful, and I bet they smell heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful! I recently bought some lavender, too, now I'm inspired! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise@pairtreefoundation.orgOctober 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM

    I love these - great idea - a heavenly picture combined with a heavenly aroma. I hope you're making one for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo gorgeous Marcy!!! Love, love, love!! Thanks for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow!! How did you do this?! You are amazing!! Love it! Thanks for linking up to my linky last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise@www.pairtreefoundation.orgNovember 17, 2010 at 8:04 AM

    These make a great gift for Sunday School Teachers, Teen Group Leaders, etc. Are you selling these on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, every one will love getting them for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete