Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Turtle Burgers

It's getting close to baby shower day here ~ Sunday...yikes...
and I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off! 

I haven't blogged, but I've been keeping up on emails. 
I got this cute one below and when the dust settles here after the shower ~
 I'm going to try this!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bacon Cheese Turtle Burger

Mmmmmmm bacon...

Handmade ground beef patties, topped with sharp cheddar cheese, wrapped in a bacon weave.

Then the next step, add hot dogs as the heads, legs and tail.

Place on an oven rack, covered loosely with foil and baked for 20-30 minutes at 400 degrees.

A little crispy, not too crunchy...just how a turtle should be, no?


Imagine peoples faces when they get a Turtle Burger on their plate!

4 comments:

  1. WOW those look good! Hope all is well Marcy:)!!~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise@pairtreefoundation.orgJuly 22, 2010 at 11:03 PM

    They are so cute! I sent your link to my niece Celina. She loves turtles, and might become your newest blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love these!
    I was thinking we should have made boob cupcakes or something along those lines for tomorrow :P

    Can't wait for tomorrow! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turtle burgers are hilarious! They look just like a turtle... but (taste like a bacon cheeseburger??) Crazy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete